If you are on this page, chances are you already know what CNBC Pro is all about. However, there is no harm in us spelling it out once again. This is a premium subscription service that falls under the CNBC.com and CNBC apps banner.
Once you subscribe for it, you will get access to various sources of information such as:
- Live CNBC TV
- Daily analyst notes (pre-market)
- Monthly PRO Talks (live discussions)
- Live market wrap, among others
That being said, you must now be wondering how much the service costs. Well, you are in the right place as this article shall break down all there is about the platform’s pricing.
Read on to find out more.
CNBC Pro Payment Plans: Cost Breakdown
There are two payment packages to choose from, i.e., the monthly and the annual packages. We shall look at them separately so that you can see which one offers you better value for your money.
I) The Monthly Package
This package is priced at $29.99 per month, and some of the services you will access include:
- CNBC TV Livestream from around the world
- On-demand interviews with some of the leading players in the investment world, e.g., CEOs
- In-depth analysis and expertise on the market movers
- Alerts and in-depth analysis on global investing trends
We were disappointed that this plan does not include a free trial period that would allow you to try out what the service has to offer.
II) Annual Package
The next CNBC Pro plan is the annual plan that costs $299.99 per year. Besides giving you access to the features that this platform offers, we found other aspects that make this plan worthwhile.
For instance, it comes with a 7-day free trial whereby you can try out the service before making a financial commitment. This ensures that, in the end, you do not feel like you have been scammed if the platform turns out to be a disappointment.
Then, if you do the math, you will notice that by subscribing to the annual package, you will end up saving $59 a year. Who doesn’t want extra money?
Which Package is the Best?
It all depends on your perspective. If you need the service for a short while, the monthly package may work for you, plus it gives you the room to change your mind without committing too much cash at once.
When you look at the annual plan, it is cheaper in the long run, and you won’t have monthly cancellations and reminders always hanging over your head. In addition to that, you will have ample time to learn how the platform works.
Whichever package you go for, you will get full access to all the vital features that the service has to offer.
Free Trial and Refund Policy
We have already stated that upon signing up for the annual package, you will receive a 7-day free trial to try out the service. If you feel that the platform is not what you expected, ensure that you cancel your subscription before this period lapses.
Beyond this period, the company is not entitled to provide refunds or credits for the services you haven’t used or partial subscriptions.
Modes of Payment
At the moment, there are two modes of payment that are acceptable to subscribe to this service. You could either make the payment via your credit card or Paypal.
Canceling your Subscription
In this section, we shall provide you with a simple guideline for canceling your subscription to CNBC Pro cost plan. Here is a general cancellation procedure on your desktop and steps if you had subscribed via your iTunes account.
I) Desktop Cancellation
The steps for canceling your CNBC Pro subscription during your free trial are as follows:
- Head over to CNBC.com and click on Sign In on the upper right section of the screen. Here, you will be required to enter your PRO email and password to log into your page.
- Allow the page to refresh, and once it does so, click ‘My Account’ to open the menu.
- Next, select CNBC PRO, and then click on ‘Plan’. Lastly, choose ‘Auto-Renew Off,’ and you will be done with the cancellation process.
II) For iTunes Account Subscription
If you made your purchase via the iOS app store, the directions are as follows:
- On your device’s ‘Settings,’ scroll down and select iTunes and App store. After that, tap your ‘Apple ID’ and then select ‘View Apple ID.’
- From here, scroll further down and select ‘Subscriptions.’ Choose ‘CNBC,’ and you should then tap on ‘Cancel Subscription.’
Easy, isn’t it?
We understand that finding the cost or pricing details on the official CNBC Pro website is not that straightforward, which motivated us to develop this article. Hopefully, our breakdown of the various aspects of pricing should go some way in enabling you to understand what you are getting yourself into.
So, feel free to go ahead and get the best of Jim Cramer’s shows without breaking the bank.